2020 Parks & Rec Survey Results
The Eagle Park & Recreation Commission identified several park improvement projects and asked for community input on which projects to prioritize for the upcoming year. Here are the results:
1) Horseshoe pits, frisbee golf, or fitness equipment in open green spaces (40%)
2) Playground equipment upgrades on the west side of the park (38.46%)
3) A bridge across the creek to improve access from east to west (32.50%)
4) Upgrades and improvements to baseball field near the swimming pool (28.21%)
5) Equipment to sponsor regular drive-in movie events at the park (17.95%)
6) Additional seating and deck chairs for the Eagle Pool (17.95%)
7) Establish a dog park (15.38%)
8) Install additional sand volleyball courts (2.56%)
The commission will use this information to decide which improvement projects to plan and request funding for.
For more information on what the commission does and when they meet, please visit our page.