Authorized under municipal code 2-201, the Planning Commission reviews proposed amendments to zoning ordinances, site plans and plat applications, and also makes recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding the current and future development of Eagle. The commission meets on an as-needed basis.
The Planning Commission consists of seven members, two of which must reside within the village's extraterritorial zoning jurisdiction and one alternate. Members are appointed by the Board of Trustees and serve a three-year term.
- Randy Todd (2017-2020)
- Ashley Moyer (Sept. 2020- Dec. 2020)
- Douglas Cummins* (2017-2020)
- Terry Caddy* (2018-2021)
- Ty McIntosh (2018-2021)
- Justin Davison (2019-2022)
- James Dobbins (2019-2022)
- Alternate: VACANT
* Resides in the Extraterritorial Zoning Jurisdiction.