Financial Information Update
On an annual basis, the Eagle Board of Trustees conducts a public hearing, considers budgetary requests, and adopts an annual budget. Additionally, the Board of Trustees hires a third-party auditor to perform a full financial audit. Here is an update on the current status of Eagle's financial records:
- The total taxable value for Fiscal Year 2021-22 was $73,022,261 with a $5,031,292 value attributable to growth.
- This was a total valuation increase of $10,658,885 from last year.
- One penny levy generates $7,302.23 in tax with the current valuation.
- The Eagle Board of Trustees approved a 5% decrease in the tax rate.
- Click the link below to access the 2021-2022 State of Nebraska Budget Form for Eagle, Nebraska:
- Eagle’s net financial position as of the last fiscal audit was $1,486,363.68. Of this amount, $1,165,562.14 was unrestricted to meet the Village’s ongoing obligations.
- Receipts for Eagle's activities were $1,454,179.37, while disbursements were $1,172,145.74.
- The net financial position of the Village increased by $282,033.63. This up from $1,204,330.05 in the prior fiscal year.
- Click the link below to access the Eagle, Nebraska Financial Statements and Independent Auditor’s Report:
If you have any questions or would like additional financial information, please contact the Village Office at 402-781-2748.