- Boards & Commissions
- Village of Eagle Office
- Code Compliance
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Village Board of Trustees Agendas
- Village Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes (Short Version)
- Planning Commission Agendas
- Planning Commission Minutes
- Public Records
- Payment Options
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Change of Speed Limit on US-34 West of Eagle
Please be advised that the Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT) has changed the statutory speed limit on US-34 west of Eagle.
Authorization No. 19-1-16 was approved by NDOT and creates an intermediate 55 mph speed zone beginning 900 feet west of the 202nd street intersection and ending west of Eagle’s corporate limits.
This change in speed limit is in response to speed studies and a crash review performed this summer at the request of the Village of Eagle Board of Trustees.