- Boards & Commissions
- Village of Eagle Office
- Village Employment Opportunities
- Payment Options
- Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Public Records
- Village Board of Trustees Agendas
- Village Board of Trustees Minutes
- Planning Commission Agendas
- Planning Commission Minutes
- Public Records Request
- Codes & Regulations
- Contact Us
SNOW EMERGENCY PARKING - January 24, 2021
Parking on snow emergency routes is prohibited during a snow emergency. Vehicles in violation wil... [more...]
COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS Public Notice Statement
The Village of Eagle offices and facilities will be closed to the public until further notice beginning March 17, 2020 for the health and safety of our employees and community members.
This is unprecedented territory as we confront a relatively unknown health threat that has impacted our entire nation over the past few weeks. We ask for your understanding and patience as we keep everyone's well-being at the forefront of all decision-making.
During the closure, Village of Eagle residents can still pay their water and sewer bills in the following manner:
- Online at www.eaglene.gov.
- In the drop box attached to the main entrance door at the village office located at 727 S 1st Street
- By calling the village office at 402-781-2748
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.