- Payment Options
- Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Public Records
- Village Board of Trustees Agendas
- Village Board of Trustees Minutes
- Planning Commission Agendas
- Planning Commission Minutes
- Public Records Request
- Codes & Regulations
- Contact Us
Closing of Playground Equipment
Effective at 12:00 PM on 04/10/2020: In a continued effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Village of Eagle (in consultation with the Sarpy-Cass Health Department) is closing playground equipment throughout the park.
The park, trails, and other recreation areas remain open at this time, but residents are asked not to use any equipment and to follow social distancing guidelines:
- DO NOT use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- Follow personal hygiene guidance prior to and after visiting park and trails.
- Observe the social distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Gatherings should NOT exceed the 10-person limit.
Thank you for your cooperation as our community navigates these unprecedented times.